In the competitive market of family attractions, RAF museum Cosford wanted to ensure they maximised their visitor numbers for the upcoming half term.
Having used traditional forms of marketing they decided that as a test they would invest their modest budget into digital tools.
What we did…
- We worked with 7video to produce an exciting and engaging video to showcase the museum and what it could offer for families who visit.
- We put together a video distribution strategy.
- Used Facebook/Twitter/Instagram to promote the video.
- Produced a 3-week advertising strategy for Facebook and Instagram
- Produced artwork for video thumb nails and social media posts
- Maintained the adverts on going and tweaked things to maximized exposure.
- Profiled their clients and developed an appropriate target audience
- Provided regular reports on the success of the campaign.
If you would like to watch the video we produced, Click here
Also if you fancy a great day out check out RAF Cosford Museum here
What we achieved…
Increase in visitor numbers
11% increase in page likes
36% engagement increase
Collaborative work with 7video
Increase in website visitors
98 Shares, 44 Comments, 459 Likes